123 views
3.0

At least 5-6 times in the past 3 months, my packages have been delivered to two different locations other than my home. Two different neighbor houses have received my packages, and I must go and track down my packages by the fotos that Amazon drivers take when they drop the package.

Today, once again, the driver gets out with the box, walking up the side walk he makes a not on his electronic pad to drop package. At the top of the front porch is the street number, only he is at the wrong house. Our street numbers are large and visible from the street, especially mine, because the numbers are black against a white background. I watched the driver today, because I was leaving my home when he was doing the drop, and I wondered if it was my package, because it has happened so many times.

It wasn't until an hour or so later that I opened my email to see a foto of my package at my neighbor's front door, which is a dark brown metal, my door is white. I went to my neighbor's house, the package is no longer outside, and the girl who retrieved it hasn't looked at the address to see that it is not their package.

I have given Amazon specific information and instructions time after time, they make a report, nothing changes. I give up!

User's recommendation: Use UPS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Cons: Item not delivered.

Comments