Since November 14 I have ordered airpods - Apple Pro and also Anker - multiple times from Amazon. NOT ONCE HAVE THEY BEEN DELIVERED.

Yet repeatedly I got emails that said they were delivered - and their computer says lasership delivered to my "front door." My doormen have been here for 20 years they are saying NEVER DELIVERED and they say repeatedly, daily Amazon delivers packages belonging to another address to this location, Sutton Place, East River and 57th Street, NYC.

After three tries, I re-ordered to the locker at Whole Foods down the street - got an email today 4 days after delivery date promised saying package lost. Amazon says this repeated non-delivery is a lasership issue..."something going on there." They have refunded me but it is apparent that Amazon can NOT be relied upon for delivery of electronics (small scale probably vanishes faster than large TVs).

User's recommendation: DO NOT ORDER POPULAR ELECTRONIC DEVICES FROM AMAZON - THEY WILL NOT ARRIVE.

Location: New York, New York