Verified Reviewer

Last month on or around February 3rd I received 2 bottle of Liber & Co Old Fashion cocktail syrup. Prior to this, my aon-in-law told me he had taken a couple of the bottles and was going to replace them.

I never noticed that on February 3rd I had been charged $43.20, Merchant name Amazon Market.

Fast forward, today I received 2 more of the exact same bottles of Liber & Co Old Fashion cocktail syrup again. I looked at my debit card account this evening and discover that I had been charged on February 3rd and March 3rd $43.20 each time. I NEVER intended to have this product come to my house on a regular/monthly basis. How can I get reimbursed for these two charges and send the 4 bottles of expensive syrup back to Liber &Co.

There is NO return address and no information on the packaging or the Amazon Prime boxes that they were delivered in that I can use as further reference.

The February 3rd reference # on the charge was Ref # 905702****68321 and the March 3rd charge had a reference # has not appeared yet as the bank is still processing the payment from my debit account. Help!

Roger Pool

User's recommendation: Question earlier.

Amazon Pros: Prompt delivery and easy return, Was great now its worthless, Usual great service.

Amazon Cons: Too difficult to speak to a service advisor.

Location: Tomball, Texas