Turnaround Time

I am making an official complaint towards Amazon for removing £30.03 from my account without contacting me about an A-Z Guarantee claim or communicating with me about it at all. Amazon refunded this buyer the FULL amount without any prior warning or communication with myself.

After contacting Amazon (Case ID4660614962), they say:

"We have reviewed the buyer’s claim and the information you provided for order 202-3006323-3497911. You are responsible for the claim because we contacted you on 28 September 2018 but you did not represent the claim within 3 calendar days.

I told Amazon they did not contact me, not one time, and also, if their website allowed me to attach proof of postage, there wouldn't have been an issue to begin with, but it does not. So they put a 3 day tab on my account (without contacting me) for me to provide this. So I'm supposed to find out that I need to email this to their payments-guarantee as their website will not accept my proof of postage, it's simply ridiculous!

I have provided Amazon proof of postage via their email account (Which is very hard to find) payments-guarantee, however, they will not reverse this decision and will not claim any responsibility. This is NOT a business which inspires trust by it's sellers.

The bottom line is, I have shipped out an item. I have proof of postage.

Amazon refunded the buyer without contacting me and refuse to reimburse me.

So I have lost: My item AND my money. I have ALSO lost £8.35 on shipping.

What do Amazon have to say about this? : "We understand you may not agree with our decision, but the A-to-z Guarantee claim will remain unchanged."... Not even an apology. Disgusting!

I am demanding:

1. Refund my money at once! For a total of £30.03

2. An apology for the way this was handled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

I didn't like: Poor delivery service from amazon, Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 23.

Comments