I have been purchased boat earphones through Amazon app in the year 2019 November 22nd and having warranty of one year and I have been using till previous month it worked fine and now I am not able to listen left-side of ear phone and For the same thing I have been trying to reach Amazon customer service team through call I am Not able to reach I am getting and even after lifting call It is automatically ending the call without any further IVR voice step also not coming, so I have been written 10 mails and asking every mail at least arrange call back after providing all my order number details and register numbers and delivery address of order number and every thing and are simply saying mail id is not registered and not even Amazon team is trying to sort it out by alternate registered mobile number at least, and they are simply ending it by saying mail id is incorrect and not trying to help out customers. And if the ear phones are there I can do my work and job perfectly as every one knows because of COVID-19 we all employees are working from home and if I want to attend meetings I am not able to attend because of damaged earphones and For the same thing I am trying whether can I get any solution from Amazon team.instead of getting support from Amazon services team they made me to irritate a lot and I couldn't attend my meetings and I can't borrow from any others also.As there part of life is busy so I have been begged at one stage instead of requesting and amazon services made to do.I am feeling bad and what necessary action will be done regarding this situation and how can I get my boat bass ear phones back please let me know.

User's recommendation: Please be carefully while choosing products online make sure twice and thrice whether the product you are purchasing you will getting service perfectly or not and go ahead and place orders and I think online choosing should be reduced because the Amazon services made me like this and think like that.

Store Location: Ellore, Andhra Pradesh