Gaithersburg, Maryland

Dear Amazon, I have tried for two weeks to speak to someone regarding fraud charges on my account. You will not respond to the many phone calls or emails so I am reaching out to you here.

Please please please help me resolve this issue. I called and reported the fraudulent purchases to you immediately and requested that you cancel the shipment. However you choice to send the packages out anyway. You did tell me that you would credit my account however you failed to do that.

I called my credit card company and let them know. Now you have locked my account and are sending me emails demanding payment. When I speak to someone on the phone you said yes pay us then we will refund the fraudulent purchases.

When I ask to speak to speak to a supervisor you hang up. Please help me resolve this issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• fraudulent ad

Comments

I have sent several emails and called Amazon and let them know not only did I not place the orders, I did not receive the order. They assured me the orders would not be sent.

Once they charged my credit card I called them. They assured they would give me a credit. When that did not happen I called my credit card company and they cancelled the order. Here is Amazon's reply to my multiple phone calls and emails.

Hello,

We have removed your access to this account because your card issuer has disputed the charge for this order and withdrawn your payment. Because of this dispute, we have not received payment for the order.

You will not be able to sign in or place new orders with us until we receive payment.

-- Order number: 113-7256140-9241022

-- Order date: 2016-07-12

-- Disputed amount: $164.79 -- Items in order: LifeStraw Personal Water Filter Mountain House, Just In Case... Classic Bucket We can charge any valid card registered to your account. To pay for this order, reply to this email with the last two digits of the card that you want to use and the card type.

Please state that you allow us to charge the card. If you want to use a card that is not registered to your account, fax the information below to our secure line at 1-206-266-2752: -- The full credit, debit, or payment card number and the type of card. -- The name, address, and phone number that the cardholder registered to the card. -- Your order number.

-- The total amount of your payment. To protect your information, we let only a few account specialists see the documents that you fax to our secure line. Our Customer Service team can confirm that we sent this email, but they cannot view your fax or share more information about this issue.

For your security, do not send full card numbers by email. Sincerely, Account Specialist