Verified Reviewer

I purchased a set of six auto ignition coil packs from ENA through Amazon. The first coil failed after 4 1/2 months, the second failed 6 weeks later.

When these fail, the car's check engine light flashes and the car's computer system immediately drops to the car's speed to 35 mph. This is a safety hazard on the highway to say the least. (Ask yourself, would you want your child driving this car)? Further, replacing these requires removing everything from the top of the engine, costing much expensive labor.

The coil set has a one year limited warranty which the seller refuses to honor. The coils were professionally installed and I have the original packaging as required by the warranty. I am requesting a full refund of $69.99.

Please provide an RMA and return address and I will ship these back. Thanks, Ken Alegria, an avid Amazon customer.....

User's recommendation: Buy Hitachi automobile ignition coils and not cheap aftermarket coils!

Amazon Pros: Looked like a nice product for the price point.

Amazon Cons: Product with latent defects.

Comments