I placed a order for Love Chronicles on 11/2/2021. I had to return the items.

Sent back order via UPS. After items showed returned, I contacted Amazon speaking to representative who advised the order had been received and would take 7-10 days to return $$$ to my credit card. Within a few days my account reflected refund process will take 2-3 days to be return to original payment. I waited 2-3 days with no refund given.

I continued to wait the original 7-10 days before contacting Amazon customer services. I spoke with Dana who advised me she was putting in a request to the supervisor for return call and refund to be given. No one ever called. I called again speaking to Kayla who advised me she put in request for refund and should receive in 24-48 hours.

Kayla also stated she would call me back on today to check to see if I have received my refund and to address how Amazon can address my concerns. I am still waiting a call.

I need to speak to someone who can make this right with me and return my $$$. Also I have customer who are waiting on their books.

Amazon is making me look bad to others. I do not want a credit, I want my $$$ returned!

Amazon Pros: Easy to order.

Amazon Cons: Horrible customer service.

Comments