Verified Reviewer

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I have ordered item (Amazon.in order #405-063****-935****) with an exchange offer of Samsung LED 40" , However, your representative came to my house today but refused to exchange due to a replicated picture on screen in my existing TV. I have multiple offers at the time of purchase where I can get a discount also, but I opted for an exchange offer.

At the time of purchase you didn't ask about the condition of the Exchange LED TV. Since, we require LED tv at that time so we pay them a balance amount of Rs. 2570. Please check the attached bill, they were also told to exchange it on three parameters , where it qualifies as the exchange parameter.

I feel fraud with me and harassed with this purchase. I tried to speak to your call center but they also not very specific of these terms, i have suggested to call center representative to put my call to senior then he put my call on hold for 20 min. , where i myself have to cut the phone. I have lots of faith on Amazon, since i am buying the products regularly and never feel cheated.

But sometimes , human error is possible. I request you to review the exchange offer again , and refund my additional money paid to amazon of Rs.

2570. Also, take back my Samsung 40" LED TV .

User's recommendation: Dont buy in exchange offer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Amazon Pros: Like product.

Amazon Cons: Naa.