Verified Reviewer

e very careI placed an order on April 17th, in the amount of $77.67, upon checking my banking institution on April 18th 2022, I had been charged 3 times for one order! The total amount charged was $233.01, I called amazon, was promptly credited $77.67, have been waiting for the other $155.76 to be credited to my account, upon calling today, they claim they cannot see where I was charged more than once, now I have to go to my bank get all the information, and go from there, Hopefully , amazon will get this straightened out very quickly, as I am totally ready to cancel my account with them, and never order through them again! I cannot afford to be waiting on a credit of $155.76, nor do I appreciate all the hassle and extra work I have to go to receive my money credited to my account!

User's recommendation: Be very careful and very vigilant as to what you order, and what is charged to your debit card or credit card, as trying to get everything rectified is not an easy job! I do not understand, how they can charge a person three times for one item, one assistant see's it and acknowledges it, and the next assistant only see's one charge! seem's like a scam to me!

Amazon Pros: Quick delivery.

Amazon Cons: Talking to different people.

Comments