Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Dec 14, 2021

They rejected the refund saying its over two weeks. I called before and an Amazon rep told me there is no deadline to return.

I contacted seller waiting them to send me shipping label so I can send back the toilet. Sellers asked me to try again and after a while, my contractor told me still not working. I contacted seller, no response now.

I contacted Amazon, they said its over 2 weeks and they dont refund and ask me to contact seller. What an irresponsible company!

User's recommendation: Be aware about what they promised.

Location: Bound Brook, New Jersey

Comments

I had similar happen to me. I was given the ok to return a faulty computer I purchased from a seller.

The return notice didn’t have an expiration date and it was approved outside of the return window. Seller only responded to deny the refund request but by that point I had already been given the approval by a rep so it was sent back. Seller tells me they’ll just return it to me but they never actually do and ignore my messages any time I tried to inquire about when they’d be returning it. Once I realized that they had no intentions of issuing a refund or returning the pc, I contact multiple Amazon reps who do nothing but give me the runaround so that they could extend the time frame so that I wouldn’t be able to file a claim.

I finally just gave up, told them I’d never buy from them again, and deleted my account for good. My suggestion would be to file a claim against the seller ASAP! I had no idea what an A-Z claim was until after it was too late.

If you haven’t hit the 90 day limit, file one with no questions asked. Don’t even contact a rep as they’ll only try to talk you out of it by lying.