Verified Reviewer

I am a Prime Member. The only reason I am willing to shop there is the rapid refund policy on first scan my gift card is refund.

This way I do not have to wait a month to try to repurchase. I may no longer need the item by then. These past 3 refunds I had to call in on did not receive back on my gift card after first scan. The first 2 were refunded no problem.

This last one tracking shows Amazon has it. Only able to chat at this time Amazon is not taking phone calls why not I do not know you can not catch the Coronavirus over the phone. So Chat Agent tells me although item is at the Return Center it will take another half a month to get my refund. I said why is that it always took a few hours after UPS scanned it in.

She said they had to check the clothing I returned to make certain I have not contaminated it. Being already an American with Disabilities I took a lot of offense to that.

I guess if you are sick in anyway Amazon will not refund you. I really hate that everyone business is using the Coronavirus as an excuse.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Gift Card.

Comments