Verified Reviewer

2.8

Update by user Oct 28, 2021

I was asked to return the computer which I received from Amazon which I returned which was a Dell XPS 13 (9310) service tag number CZRW9C3. Dell informed me that the computer that Amazon sent me was a used computer and I paid Amazon for a new computer.

Amazon has discarded the computer I send them and are stating that the computer I sent back to them was Dell 17 inch computer although a 17 inch computer could not fit into the box I returned the Dell 13 inch computer. Amazon has discarded my evidence. I have have asked Amazon (Buyer-returns) many questions but have not received any replies. I have provided Amazon (Buyer-returns) with information that the computer I received from Amazon was a used computer.

The latest reply from Amazon insisted they sent me a new Dell XPS 13 laptop and I returned a Dell 17 to them and their decision was final and they would not respond to any e-mails from me. No questions were answered? No reply why my evidence of a used computer was rejected by Amazon.This means I paid Amazon US$ 1850.00 for a new computer which I did not receive and the used computer which I received from Amazon, Amazon discarded it.

Thus I have nothing and paid Amazon US$ 1850.00. I would be greatly appreciated if any one can provide me information to who I should report my problem to with Amazon and what further action I should take to try to get my refund from Amazon.

Original review posted by user Sep 28, 2021

No responses still after 17 days after being told I would recive a response shortly. Stated I wuld get a refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dell Xps 13 Laptop.

Comments