2.0

Ordered a Woodbridge 60x30 shower base. It came with a cracked front apron that obviously occurred during the shipping.

Called Amazon and told them that the workers were here to put it in and finish the job in a timely manner, which would have occurred had the base come without crack.

Angel from Amazon assured me that I would get a new one the next day (yesterday) so I rescheduled the workers to come back today. EVERYONE is real busy this time of year but they said they would come again and do it. Now, not only am I out the $400 I paid the workers for the first day (more than the base COST!) now I have to cancel them and my bathroom is ripped apart. I am probably going to buy a different base at this point and I will ask my credit card company to deny the charges for the broken one.

They should not have told me that they would get the new one here the next day and put everybody out and cost me more than the money, but the time as well. Pissed in Roanoke.

User's recommendation: Sadly I really wanted that style but would not use the Woodbridge products again because it is poorly packaged (no styrofoam along the length of.

Amazon Pros: Many products, Free delivery with prime, Availability of product, Speed and price.

Amazon Cons: Products come damaged.

Location: 1 12 1/2 Street Southwest, Roanoke, VA 24016