Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Please call me back ASAP.

by Zeek

We have Amazon prime through Metro which is free, but we're being charged for it.

Close acont

by Dameian

Need to close my account

Prime membership. Free month

by Rain

I want to know if I am entities to a free month of prime

View

i place a order for a tablet what did you use this sonja henandez

I place a order ,what credit card did you use,this is Sonja hernandez

1 answer
Annell
Type your message here I order a tablet ,what is the name of the credit card that you used.
View

Did my package get sent back to the store

by Jade

I did not receive my package at my door

My package was stolen

How do I get in contact with someone on the phone to discuss my package being delivered at the wrong time delivery orders were not followed and now my package was stolen off of my front porch!! I need answers Please ?!!!! Amazon please have somebody call me?!!

1 answer
Jade
I don’t know where my package went

How do I partnership with Amazon

by Koleton

I live in Sicily. Italy. I need some more information what's the number in milano customer service that speaks enghish my whatsapp number is 39 351 108 5138 keep me posted good day

View

I don't need membership please refund my money please

by Hargis

I don't need Amazon membership so can you rufund my money please for two months

Credit Card charge

by Jarrell

I have a recurring Charge Monthly, which l have no idea what it for ? And did not authorize, I cannot call Amazon and do not see any charge on my Amazon account, can you please help. PURCHASE MART +12069220880 DE $37.25 04/27/20 Merchant Name MART 55445-6231 SUN VA Merchant Address +12069220880, DE, 19958 Transaction Method Card Info Stored by Merchant Category MANAGEMENT, CONSULTING, AND PUBLIC RELATIONS SERVICES

View

Can you please check what order is that amounted to 19.42$?

by Aisley

I want to know what order that is deducting from my checking account which is $19.42 . I didn’t order anything for today ?

Please let me know . Thank you

View

How can I get amazon prime credit card. I pay every month.

by Shevon

I don’t have amazon prime credit card. I pay every month. What do I needs to do.im not *** off

I wanted my refund back

by Kenshin

I didn't getting the package i ordered they me text saying salon hair steamer was by the front door 111-7549857-7719442 by was there at all i never receive its wanted i is my refund back

Add correct phone number

by Amilyah

Phone number on account is not correct . How do I add correct number?

View

Whats going to happen with my order.

by Jeffrey F

As times are tough right now me and my brother were finding it really difficult stay in touch with schooling. So i decided to order pc parts with gift cards gifted to me.

However after placing my order the following email I received an email stating that my order had been cancelled and my account locked. I have called Amazon all phone is shut down.

And I can't login to my account to get any help. What should I do?

View

My debit card is being used for a amazon account

by Krisandra

My debit card is being used for a amazon account. $14.22 was taken off my debit card

When do I get refound?

by Cherylynn

4/234 2020 Amazon haven't refunded yet. I've been waiting from March 23rd until April 24nd for 32 days.

Even it passed bussiness days of refunding policy at Amazon. April 13th you promised you refund.My card is a credit card not a debit card. It is been more than 11days. I have been waiting from March 23rd to April 24.

Please let me know when this will be resolved." This is I feedback with Amazon. From Amazon April.13th Hello, We're writing to let you know we processed your refund of KRW166,246 for your Order 113-9176277-9291414 from Puroregno. This refund is for the following item(s): Item: Activated Carbon PM2.5 Filters Air Purifier Active Carbon Filters for Mesh or Neoprene Mask with Exhaust Valves Replacement Dust for Reusable Dust Pol Quantity: 8 ASIN: B0859ZHN3L Reason for refund: Customer return Here's the breakdown of your refund for this item: Item Refund: KRW167,292 Item Promotion Deduction*: (KRW1,047) * About Promotions: Your refund reflects the amount paid for the given item(s) after any promotions were applied. Examples of promotions/discounts include Free Shipping, Buy 3 Get 1 Free, 10% off your order, etc.

Any refundable promotions in this refund have been credited to your account. Notes: We'll apply your refund to the following payment method(s): Visa Credit Card: KRW166,246 We've processed a refund for the above order in the amount of KRW166,246. In most cases, once a refund has been submitted, the issuing bank will post it to your account within 3-5 business days when issued to a credit card. Refunds issued to a bank account or pin-less debit typically take 10 business days to reflect on the account balance.

This time frame may vary from one financial institution to another. Have questions about our refund policy? Visit our Help section for more information: http://www.amazon.com/refunds We look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Amazon.com We're Building Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company Amazon You have received a message from the Amazon Seller - Puroregno Order ID: 113-9176277-9291414 CountProduct Name and ASIN 8Activated Carbon PM2.5 Filters Air Purifier Active Carbon Filters for Mesh or Neoprene Mask with Exhaust Valves Replacement Dust for Reusable Dust Pol ASIN: B0859ZHN3L Today is April 22nd Amazon NO refund yet.

April 21st buyer(I) emailed . "He(SELLER) emailed me to cancel and I would not have had a refund. But Amazon is holding my money. Why does this company hold my money?

My card is a credit card not a debit card. It is been more than 10days. I have been waiting from March 23rd to April 23. Please let me know when this will be resolved." April 13th.

Seller message to me:"Fully refunded" April 2nd Seller massege: "Hello, I understand your mood, but follow this 1.Do one of the following: Go to Your Submitted Feedback. Go to Your Account and click Seller Feedback Submitted by You under Personalization. 2.Click Remove link next to the feedback you would like to remove,click Yes to Delete comments Yes, you can ask your friends. I know it's important for you to get a refund, but your opinion is also important for me.

Please understand I'm really sorry for the inconvenience " March 29th seller message: "I'm glad you can understand. Could you please delete the feedback to my store? Then I'll give you a full refund. I'm sorry for the inconvenience" March 24th .

Seller email: Message from seller Puroregno: "Hello, I'm sorry to tell you that we can't provide your order address. We have cancelled the order for you and have refunded it in full.

I hope you understand. I'm sorry for the inconvenience"

How can i get my refund

by Elmina

Please refund my money $41.62

View

Want to know about my delivery today

by Noelia

Is my order coming tonight?

To cancle prime membership

by Odalis

Dear Team,

Please cancle my subscription of prime membership

m-8287054939

maxhealthcare1988@gmail.com

student prime

by Haruna T

I am a college student. I accidentally registered Amazon Prime.

I know I can change Amazon prime to prime student. but I can't.

When I open the page for prime student login,my Amazon Prime page appears. please tell me how to resolve.

Questions 234