Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

How can I change the phone number on my account so I can log in

1 answer
According to Amazon FAQs in order to change your phone number:
  • go your your account,
  • click Login & security,
  • click Add from the Mobile Phone Number section,
  • follow on-screen instructions to add your mobile phone number.
Advertisements

When will amazon take out my money from my 2 orders?

Elizabeth S Sbx

When is Amazon gonna take my money out for my 2 orders?

View

How do I change my delivery address

Nadia R Pvy

I realized I used the wrong address and am trying to change it. As well as making sure they deliver straight to my door instead of the locker room.

How can I order a part

Mary C Cxj

I purchased a patio heater on April 21, 2019. I tried to put it together yesterday and a piece was missing.

How do I order this part. The product is Amazon basics commercial patio heater wicker. The part number is J,Base. Please note I aM NOT “pissed off, this is just the site I was lead to that might be helpful.

If not, can you direct me to the correct web address. Thank you

View

I want to support amazon workers strike

Candy M Nhd

I want to know if amazon is supporting their workers?

can I get my refund

P r i n s a s O

My internet went out for a whole day and then when it came back on it had a charge on there for 1499 for a service that I did not order and I can't remember the name of its some prime what do you call it a prime like stars or Cinemax her it was one of it was $14.99 and I did not order it and they didn't do anything about the service being off all day I called they said it was off in the whole area I'm getting confused that has to do with my internet not the Amazon but Amazon charged me 1499 and it made my bank account overdrawn and I had to pay another $35 because I didn't have the money in my account the for $14.99 was not in my account which made me overdrawn and I had to pay an extra $35 and I've been trying to call them and they it's just dust I can't even contact

What do I do?

Macey P Bzo

I received a package and it's the right address but the wrong name. Should I put it in the mailbox?

View

Did my package get sent back to the store

Shamika M Cxk

I did not receive my package at my door

My package was stolen

Jude F Hth

How do I get in contact with someone on the phone to discuss my package being delivered at the wrong time delivery orders were not followed and now my package was stolen off of my front porch!! I need answers Please ?!!!! Amazon please have somebody call me?!!

How do I partnership with Amazon

Salvatore M Pvn

I live in Sicily. Italy. I need some more information what's the number in milano customer service that speaks enghish my whatsapp number is 39 351 1** **38 keep me posted good day

Credit Card charge

Joseph H Ilj

I have a recurring Charge Monthly, which l have no idea what it for ? And did not authorize, I cannot call Amazon and do not see any charge on my Amazon account, can you please help. PURCHASE MART +120******** DE $37.25 04/27/20 Merchant Name MART 55445-**** SUN VA Merchant Address +120********, DE, 19958 Transaction Method Card Info Stored by Merchant Category MANAGEMENT, CONSULTING, AND PUBLIC RELATIONS SERVICES

View

Can you please check what order is that amounted to 19.42$?

Anna Linda K

I want to know what order that is deducting from my checking account which is $19.42 . I didn’t order anything for today ?

Please let me know . Thank you

View

How can I get amazon prime credit card. I pay every month.

Vickie J Img

I don’t have amazon prime credit card. I pay every month. What do I needs to do.im not *** off

Add correct phone number

Roxie H Ned

Phone number on account is not correct . How do I add correct number?

View

Whats going to happen with my order.

Jeffrey F Qws

As times are tough right now me and my brother were finding it really difficult stay in touch with schooling. So i decided to order pc parts with gift cards gifted to me.

However after placing my order the following email I received an email stating that my order had been cancelled and my account locked. I have called Amazon all phone is shut down.

And I can't login to my account to get any help. What should I do?

When do I get refound?

Mun C

4/234 **** Amazon haven't refunded yet. I've been waiting from March 23rd until April 24nd for 32 days.

Even it passed bussiness days of refunding policy at Amazon. April 13th you promised you refund.My card is a credit card not a debit card. It is been more than 11days. I have been waiting from March 23rd to April 24.

Please let me know when this will be resolved." This is I feedback with Amazon. From Amazon April.13th Hello, We're writing to let you know we processed your refund of KRW166,246 for your Order 113-917****-929**** from Puroregno. This refund is for the following item(s): Item: Activated Carbon PM2.5 Filters Air Purifier Active Carbon Filters for Mesh or Neoprene Mask with Exhaust Valves Replacement Dust for Reusable Dust Pol Quantity: 8 ASIN: B0859ZHN3L Reason for refund: Customer return Here's the breakdown of your refund for this item: Item Refund: KRW167,292 Item Promotion Deduction*: (KRW1,047) * About Promotions: Your refund reflects the amount paid for the given item(s) after any promotions were applied. Examples of promotions/discounts include Free Shipping, Buy 3 Get 1 Free, 10% off your order, etc.

Any refundable promotions in this refund have been credited to your account. Notes: We'll apply your refund to the following payment method(s): Visa Credit Card: KRW166,246 We've processed a refund for the above order in the amount of KRW166,246. In most cases, once a refund has been submitted, the issuing bank will post it to your account within 3-5 business days when issued to a credit card. Refunds issued to a bank account or pin-less debit typically take 10 business days to reflect on the account balance.

This time frame may vary from one financial institution to another. Have questions about our refund policy? Visit our Help section for more information: http://www.amazon.com/refunds We look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Amazon.com We're Building Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company Amazon You have received a message from the Amazon Seller - Puroregno Order ID: 113-917****-929**** CountProduct Name and ASIN 8Activated Carbon PM2.5 Filters Air Purifier Active Carbon Filters for Mesh or Neoprene Mask with Exhaust Valves Replacement Dust for Reusable Dust Pol ASIN: B0859ZHN3L Today is April 22nd Amazon NO refund yet.

April 21st buyer(I) emailed . "He(SELLER) emailed me to cancel and I would not have had a refund. But Amazon is holding my money. Why does this company hold my money?

My card is a credit card not a debit card. It is been more than 10days. I have been waiting from March 23rd to April 23. Please let me know when this will be resolved." April 13th.

Seller message to me:"Fully refunded" April 2nd Seller massege: "Hello, I understand your mood, but follow this 1.Do one of the following: Go to Your Submitted Feedback. Go to Your Account and click Seller Feedback Submitted by You under Personalization. 2.Click Remove link next to the feedback you would like to remove,click Yes to Delete comments Yes, you can ask your friends. I know it's important for you to get a refund, but your opinion is also important for me.

Please understand I'm really sorry for the inconvenience " March 29th seller message: "I'm glad you can understand. Could you please delete the feedback to my store? Then I'll give you a full refund. I'm sorry for the inconvenience" March 24th .

Seller email: Message from seller Puroregno: "Hello, I'm sorry to tell you that we can't provide your order address. We have cancelled the order for you and have refunded it in full.

I hope you understand. I'm sorry for the inconvenience"

How can i get my refund

Tekalign K

Please refund my money $41.62

View

Want to know about my delivery today

Patricia L Cwk

Is my order coming tonight?

View

What's the difference between prime member and member

Guillermo A Rxn

What is the difference between prime member and member.

View

I need to pick up my order

Augustin A Ebg

I live in Sylmar ca.but UPS is telling me to pick it up I San Fernando, I am a disabled vet so I can’t go that far, what can I do? A where closer to 91342.Mr.Aguinaga

Questions 1396