Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

I've been trying to find a balance on gift cards and have gotten absolutely nowhere!

Kevin L Vbh

Gone on line for balance with no results! I have even tried opening an account with no success! Your help in getting balances would be appreciated if that is at all possible.

Advertisements

Credit card removal

Lindsey C Jvd

Having charges on my card that I’m not approved of Therefore I need my credit card removed asap I’ll appreciate it

View

My package did not reach the facility

Denhue J

I ordered a package few days ago and it did not reach the shipping facility in Florida why? I need answers as to what happened. The tracking number is TBA 135972****04 thank you.

How do we ship

Mark W Ggn

I have a Firestick to return. I need instructions to mail back the package and the address. Please send it in the mail by email

View

How is your contract with mission+?

Dembe P

Mission+ is an online business which was including grabbing of orders with marchants as amazon,Abbey etc but finally mission+ disappointed us by closing the app with out refunding us our money. Therefore I would like to be highlightened about mission + whether it's existing or no?

Where is my order TBA132224****04

I’m missing a tablet from QLink wireless. Said it was delivered but haven’t saw it. I’m thinking it was stolen from my doorstep

1 answer
#2200038
after getting recommendation by aperodeals.com for the best suppliers and the best product selected 5start reviews It seem all this problems is resolved

I was ordered a MK watch 9697/- on 15-6-2022

Raji M Ykv

15-6-022 I was ordered a MK brand watch in 40% offer through login Instagram Amazon page payed by my credit card but Till now there is no msg or any cl from Amazon

View

Why my refund was send to another acaunt and not with the card that I made the transition.

Naftali s Qlz

I want my money back to the same card that I used To paid it. I don't know how you didn't know which account paid it .please check this refund .

View

I want to cancel my prime video please I don't want to use it.

Jessica W Oos

I want to cancel my account in prime video I want to cancel my account in prime video I want to cancel my account in prime video

Job Application

Shaborra B

Hello I was trying to check the status of my application that was sent to me through txt message. I clicked on the link then it tells me to try back in 24hrs to pick a slot for me to have my interview. You can contact with me through my email listed above or call me on my personal cell phone which is 239-245-**** ask for Shaborra thanks!

View

What happened with the Disano Olive Oil ordered on 12-6-2022 bearing i.d. No 278838****26

Nandan P Sda

Myself ordered for Disano Olive Oil (2 liters) on 12-6-2022 making advance payment that bears i.d. No 278838****26 to deliver it to Mrs Pratichi Bhaumik at Kalu sarai, New Delhi 110017 but the item is yet to deliver while status shows in one site that it's delivered and in another site "sorry, it will be delivered tomorrow". Plz suggest what is going on and what appreciate steps will be taken from Amazon ar earliest ??

Cancel account

geoffrey m Ujy

Please cancel my Amazon account. Some *** has hacked my email.

Facebook. And Amazon accounts. I will be creating a new email acct etc. Soon.

Do not bother trying to charge to any credit cards as they have been cancelled. Thanks.

View

I want to talk to a live person and not fill out a form to do it. I need to order something.

Vicki H Ykk

I am trying to call amazon go order something and theu want me to fill out a form. I cant do it right.

So I tried a chat and they want me to fill out a form too and the I am not able to fill out the form right. Can someone call me I want to order something. I tried calling you and I keep getting diverted to forms and more forms. My God!

You guys make a ton of cash and need to answer the damn phone! This is sooo cheap of you!

View

Why did you guys lock my account

Dasmonta W

So I got a huge raise at work and decided I want to spend what I had saved over the past years and you guys locked my account up because I spent to much

View

When is my package coming

Treston Hlm

I ordered a gel gun and it is not here it said the 16 to the 20 and it’s still not here so I need to know what is going on

View

I need All new colors for a couple pictures

Karen L Tvo

D33 and D5. Do you still have those Pictures.

Please and thank you. One of the kits didn't have the colors in it.

View

My account was *** they order a lot of things i need my money for my medicine

Montrice O

Someone use my credit card and order a lot of things i reported my credit card stolen they spent a lot of my money i just got of prison and i see this then happen i need my money for my medicine jm very angry i been a good customers to yall now look at this

View

The delivery driver is not completing the delivery

Ezrah Kjm

The order was not delivered to the apartment. Was left on the mail box.

Not good !! This was the the tea shirts order

View

How can I return something that is very heavy?

Mary D Orr

How can I return something that is very heavy? What are my options? It is too heavy to take to a store.

WHERE IS MY PACKAGE

Brenda B Pca

I need a tracking # for my LOST FED EX package or a refund!!! Fed ex is notorious for losing packages or delivering late. They’re horrible!!

Questions 1396