Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

You guys never return my money

by Chevelle

i am call your customer helpline number is ford me his say your return money 24 hours i don’t no never come my money 2500

My refund

by Rima

I paid for Disney+ for the month and y’all took $9 instead of $7 than y’all cancelled it before the month was over and I don’t appreciate that

View

What happen with my orders? From Feb March and April?

by Josiah

Order numbers 113-6015139-9463441 from March 15 Order 113-6756681-3357004 March 15 Order 113-0000442-6486673 February 22 Order 113-6407927-2893806 There is no customer service with this company. Walmart, Costco and Target are doing a much better job helping customers.

I never received the above 4 orders.

Can anyone HELP?? Thank you, Maria Kennedy

View

How can i connect myfire stick to WiFi

by Wilborn

My fire stick is not connecting to WiFi

View

In one ordered two offers can apply?

by Shaylyn

Gift Card Claim Code sticker can't read number

by Ilo

View

Can you please send the my order invoice.

by Ayde

My order no 403-3096303-4905139

View

I ordered a trampoline but when I track my order it says I have not ordered anything.

by Maksym

Just need to make sure My order was given . This was taken out of my account

View

Activating my new mobile no with my Account

by SURESHKUMAR R

My user id :[- praveensureshkumar@gmail.com associated with my existing mobile no is wrong. My own mobile no is +919597871236.

Kindly activate immediately.

View

When can I get my refund

by Don Strickland

Hi I received 1 shipment (Light bulbs) and was billed for 2. I have tried for the last 2 days to resolve this issue.

The confusion may be due to the fact that there are 2 identical shipments listed on your web site and only 1 was sent. The transaction below shows that I was billed twice for 1 shipment 20-May-2020 AMZN Mktp CA*M72DQ6TP0,WWW.AMAZON.CA,ON,CAN $ 39.99 200862960286 - 16 Pack 20-May-2020 AMZN Mktp CA*M73YI34J2,WWW.AMAZON.CA,ON,CAN $ 39.99 200863993872 - 16 pack $39.99 was the way it was displayed on the website Don Strickland

Returns and refund

by Valisa

Madma/Sir I purchased S wize helmet of vega through amazon ,I want to return ,at first attempt of return I missed, later no one is coming ,I humbly request you to depute your rep to collect.i will attach screen shot if you really can do the favourable action. Regards P.ESWARAPPA 9392791154 VISAKHAPATNAM.

Warranty claim

by Aracelis

Motherboard

forgot password

I forgot my password and I can't create another one because your system ask me for the expiration date of the credit card that you have on file and that card expired and I have a new card (same number) and a new expiration date and the system will not take it and I need a new password so that I can make a purchase.

1 answer
Brigetta
My account lock who I can talk to ? Diba19802004@yahoo.com
View

Is the redmi note 9 pro max deliverable in Delhi pincode 110073 tomorrow??

by Melania

The next sale will be tomorrow on 27th may Redmi note 9 pro max My Location- india New Delhi 110073

Forgot my password

by Cortlyn

View

Where this charge of $14.05 came from?

by Alonso

I need a refund of $14.05 I don’t know where this charge came from when I have t buy anything in months, I need some assistance as soon as possible thank you.

View

I need a receipt for my Amazon order

by Chanel

On 4/17, I placed an order totaling $106.12. It posted 4/19 on my American Express ending in 82008 (Ref# 45WHA0OMUY1.

I need a receipt for business expense purposes ASAP.

Please email to dreisner@estee.com. I have tried contacting Amazon Customer service without success.

Order # 112-7116014-5561030, not arrive #111-7581296-5805806: no work

by Yusef

Order # 112-7116014-5561030, not arrive yet, no need any more. need to get refund.

Order #111-7581296-5805806, doesn't work, need to get refund. Thank you.

View

How and when can I get my refund on my order that got sent back by USPS

by Muggsy

It was shipped ups then turned over to USPS when it arrived in Las Vegas New Mexico and then it was sent back because it was undeliverable or some crap. I placed the order in March and still have no information on refund or what happened to my order

Prime membership

by Dezmin

i want to cancel my membership

Questions 234