Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

I received an email today regardless on my account

by Moselle

I received an email today regardless on my account

Delay one months payment of my Amazon Prime

by Tammara

I want to delay one months payment of my Amazon Prime bill?

How can get my refund ?

I got only one item in place of two

Christin
I didn’t receive my item.how I can get my refund.
View

I cannot get on to set up an account

by Shaniqua

Today I wanted to cancel my Acorn account on my firestick and I may have canceled the Amazon account by mistake. But when I go on to try and set up a new account it keeps asking for my account password. Please help.

View

I am a Prime member. My new TV will not let me watch some Prime content. Why?

by Leroy

I watched Downton Abbey for free on my old TV. My new TV says I have to start a new 3030-day trial period. Why can't I watch for free?

Amazon prime

by Ruchama

I have Amazon Prime free as per my cell phone carrier MetroPCS. I have tried several times to activate the account to no avail.

I have yet to receive the activation code. Can you assist?

I have not got my item

by Dorcus

I ordered a sanitizer since March and I have a receive it I would like to have my refund back please email me back thank you

How can I get my refund

by Rosalia

I’m wondering if I can please get my $14 refund from the amazon prime account. The money was taken out of my bank today and I don’t use it anymore.

I’ve been trying to get ahold of someone to cancel my account but no one will answer me. This is ridiculous!! I can’t even afford to live right now.

I would have already canceled the account before you took the money but I guess your customers arnt important to you. Please help me!

Need part numbers

What is the customer service phone number?

1 answer
I've been searching for a good number for a month now after they locked both my 12yr old daughter and my account after she tried making a purchase with a gift card we had just bought at Walgreens! Now nether if us can get into our accounts and they stole the Christmas money she was saving!!! They have made it impossible to contact them!!!
View

Order is not delivered yet while showing the status as delivered

by Miyuki

Hello, I have ordered few items using amazon app. Some of them was prepaid orders and few of them was COD orders.

I have received a message of the delivery today. But the items hasn't arrived yet. While tracking the orders through amazon app it shows that COD order has been returned and prepaid order was delivered to customer. But i didn't get any calls regarding the return of COD order {order id:402-8924640-1383506} which was prompted to deliver todat and also didn't delivered the prepaid order which is showing as delivered in their application {Order id: 402-8572732-2862748} .

I have tried in their local official contact numbers and call is not getting attended. And i gone through their app and contacted amazon customer care.

But they are not willing to solve my problems and also hanged up my call in between conversation. Please do the needful for resolving the issue.

View

How can I get my balance in my wallet

by YOGENDRA S

My Amazon wallet is not showing amount of rs 1001

About prime video

Why did y’all took out of my bank account May 29,2020 $9.99 for prime video and l cancel my membership so that’s not far okay thank you so much have a great day okay

1 answer
Prime video charge me $5.99 for something i not familiar with. how do i get my refund?
View

My phone cover does not fit as it was advertised

by Indiah

1) My phone cover does not fit as it was advertised 2) the 2 folding walking sticks do not Hold together They immediately come apart Please send return labels ASAP Thank you

Amazon Prime cancellation

by Alannah

My account subscription to Amazon Prime has been cancelled since 2017 but I am still getting charged for it on my credit card. How do we resolve this.???

Refund of an order

by Katlynne

Hello,I am rajni. I ordered omron blood pressure measurement machine using ATM card as payment method.

It deducted the money from my account but showing failure of order. Now how can I get refund or my order.

Refund on bike

by Dakotah

I returned 2bikes why do I only see one processed. I would like a phone call please thank you

View

I did not receive my item I want my refund back

by Fara

I did not receive my item I want my refund back it was a titan spray gun I tried to contact the sell A number of times I have had no respond and it’s been over a month I am very disappointed (740)656-6769

View

I just received an empty package

by Aaiden

I ordered an outfit and the package came empty the envelope only had the label on it the envelope was never sealed still new.

View

Why i cant refund in my amount

by Aiya

Being double charged

by David M

You guys charged me $9.99 may 31,2020 then June 1,2020 you guys tried to charge me $14.14

Questions 234