Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

How i can get my refund

by Damonique

View

When will I be able to use my laptop

by Vicki H

Did not subscribe to HBO? Still waiting to hear from Tom Bell... when can I use my laptop??

View

My account was charged without buying anything.

by Mcdonald

My account was charged twice in the amount of $10:80 and $5:83 without purchased anything on the website.Kindly refund my money back please.My name is Kehinde Oyekan phone number:8327044573.

View

How can I get my refund?

by Jaylee

My friend cancel her order She pay k-net until now her money not coming back to her bank account.please take an action this kind of issue

View

Where is my Return Amount?

by Ashish

I had returned the product fFlitrgo top & Short set .08/06/2020 but still pending my refund Amount

View

I was told by amazon that I will receive a loyalty package on 6/16/2020 did not get it yet were is that package

by Dmari

We’re is that loyalty package

View

My order is not delivered

by Aerielle

On the date 14 June 2020.i order the laptop and I paid the payment from UPI and can't received any massage for the to my order.

View

What e the return process of last order

by Hyun

My order no: 171-2760350-7929969. Dated:30-june-2020.

Received goods too small. I was immediately done return process. Till no one is pick up my return. I totally upset this type of service.

I was ordered for my loved one birthday gift.

Please request to pick my return and deliver my order. Delivery pick up ID:622976630908

View

I've been blocked by amazon

by Amrutha

How can they unblocked me. please help

About bank deatail

by Allyna

I send money but money not reached

View

My card had been charged when i don't order nothing they took 14.22 off my card with the ending number0350

by shantell W

They took money off my card and i want my 14.22 back on my card the ending number on my card is 0350

Suspicious email re Amazon account

by Dorrie

Received suspicious email. Have not opened. Is there a problem??

View

I cancelled my Amazon Prime and they still charged me!!

by Wilkes

I cancelled my Amazon Prime Subscription last Month and they still charged my Debit Card.

Question about an order on Amazon Prime

by Kahlan

I purchased the app for Here-TV, in receiving my receipt for the order of this app for TV the receipt shows no amount ($0.00) monthly fee. Is this because I need to apply to HereTV directly?

Return label

by Cylus

My sister gave me the same one already. That right I return this one

View

My order has been cancelled due to non payment but payment has been deducted from my account

by Reesa

I have ordered one conditioner and hand gloves and serum.....i have paid for all orders but 02 orders are cancelled due to non payment as per Amazon but all payment has deducted from my account

View

When I will get my refund

by Asweni R

I have ordered HS Heer Silver half Nazriya baby Bangles. Due to size issues I was cancelled that item on 8th June 2020. Till Now I didn't get any details about refund status.

Missing URL Link

by Tarrell

Hi Amazon, I’m a children’s author and my book is sold on your platform. However, I can’t find the actual link.

Can you please send me the link for my book, so that I can share it with family and friends.

My book is called: The Adventures of Pooh and Munchkin Doodle. Thanks, Sabrinia Gay Sent from my iPhone

View

How to I cancel my Amazon Prime Trial?

by Delshawn

The system just won't let me cancel my membership!! All it wants to do is extend my membership!!!!

View

How do I get my gift sent to me?

by Carlesha