Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Made a mistake on choosing annually. I meant to cancel my membership

by Zacary

Made a mistake. I need a refund. I did not mean to choose annually

Got damage products

by Wynette

Hi I got fully damage product want to replace it

View

When will pick up my return item

by Avishai

I request for return an item before lockdown period. But still now it was not pick up.

Where is my purchase

by Cheikh

I ordered and paid for a TADAMI exercise bike on May 15th. I was then told it would be here between June 19th and 24th.

On June 24th they said it would be here before 8pm. I'm still waitinl

View

let me know product status where it was lying?

by Danyale

I Have booked product on 19th of june 2020 and made payment through HDFC bank. Actually i was suppose get it by 23 rd june , But still it was not reached. Pl let me where it was lying ?

View

How can i get the refund on amazon?

1 answer
Siddharth
ON MAY 25??, 2020 MY HUSBAND SIGNED UP FOR CBS ALL ACCESS ON JUNE I CALLED TO CANCEL THIS 30 DAY TRIAL AND WAS TOLD IT HAD BE CANCELLED. I GOT A BILL ON JUNE FOR $ 5.99 AND ON JULY 25,2020 I GOT BILLED $ 5.99 FOR ANOTHER MONTH. I HAVE TRIED CALLING SEVERAL TIME AND GOT NO WHERE. I WANT THIS CBS ALL ACCESS CANCELLED AND TWO $ 5.99 PAYMENTS REFUNED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL ME 6167359019. NEXT TIME I WILL NOT BE THIS KIND ARLENE COOK 4520 GARDENS BLVD. N.W. LOT 11 GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49534 6167359019

It was bad

by Atlanta

My money is not coming in account when it will come

View

How can I get my refund back to the card

by Mareo

I got google from amazon is too big for me, I made a return, they received it, but the money is not return to my card, I call customer service, no one pick up the phone, it not convenient for the customer, Amazon need someone work with on the phone.

Can I return a package

by Alvera

I ordered by mistake

View

To make sure the package was delivered

by Meadow

The delivery man said he did not know what building to go too, so I want to make sure they delivered it to the right door Prac Place Townhomes B6

View

I can’t get my EBT to pay for my food

by Obbie

I placed an order for a lot of food that I need but I need to pay by EBT. When I looked this morning it said it was being paid by my debit card and I don’t want that!!!!

Please let me know how to get it to work so it goes through my EBT!!

I need to order food ASAP! Thanks Gwen Kaplan

View

When will I get my parcel?

by Adeleine

I have ordered a sewing machine 11.02.2020. It has been informed that the item dispatched on 13.02.2020. But still it has not been received yet.I have contacted the customer care, but of no use

For refund monny

by Miley

I am not return my payment ?why

View

When I will get my refund

by Miangel

You deduct my 150 rupees due to insufficient balance for recharge amazon prime video

Used-very good

by Mareli

I was looking at roll away cots. Stated used-very good.

Am I correct that this means that another customer used and returned ? Thank you

How can I Re-activate and log in my suspended Amazon Account

by Sanii S

I have notified that my amazon account has been suspended and unable to login, maybe due to violation of the terms or policy as per prescribed in Amazon. Unfortunately I don't understand what is the reason why my account has been suspended.

So now here I sincerely apologize for my mistake for this suspension of my account. And hereafter I'll make sure that I'll wisely and carefully handle my amazon account. Therefore I humbly ask you to reinstall or reactivate my amazon account. Hope you will take immediate action.

The file below is the screenshot of my account when I log in. Thank you.

Amazon Photos

by Peighton

Want to see if some adult pictures are still thier

View

Why my credit card is being charged $14.03 From Amazon ?? On Statement : Amazon Prime*M73624N80Amzn.com/billwa

by Marshella

View

When will I get my phone

by Johnathan

I was supposed to get my phone yesterday but I didn't get it as that delivery boy told me to give the other phone as it was an exchange.He promised me that he will come after a while,but he didn't come neither any msg,Today I rec'd message saying that it will get delivered today,but today also I didn't received.Please suggest tracking ID is 239738543590

View

Hi need voucher code transfer (.com to. In)

by Abdirahman

I had a xoxoday voucher... Amazon voucher was added to amazon.com Actually i reside in india.. So kindly help us to transfer d same amount to amazon.in.I m a amazon customer for more than years

Questions 234