Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

I'm receiving messages from you saying that there was suspicious activity on my acct.Is this u or is it a con.

Rusti N

Amazon.com : We found a suspicious transaction, for security reasons we have deactivated your account. please secure and verify your payment method to reactivate your account, click and follow the instructions from the following link: https://l.ead.me/Amazon-verify-billing-ID8132

Advertisements

Call

Katrina B Wic

Hi this is Katrina Burbridge I needed to know if these phone numbers are associated with Amazon because I spoke with someone claiming to be with Amazon today and hopefully you can help me with that (803)884-****

Phone number

Katrina B Nba

Is this a phone number for Amazon 803-884-**** because I spoke with some one who I thought was working for you but probably not.

How do we turn off Narration in Prime Video

Dawnel W

Cannot figure out how to turn Narration in Video Prime. The directions I found say to start a show that has narration , then enter Languages.

We cannot see Language on the TV screen. HELP

View

Someone else on my account

Clayton L Wbt

I just ordered 3 products today. However, I saw that there was another person who is unfamiliar to me on my account. Kimberly Greene

View

How can I change the phone number in my account?

Radhames T

I have a new phone number and it’s not linked to my account, I can’t entered to my account because it’s sending a otp message to the phone that I don’t have anymore

View

Can Amazon release our commissions as promised by brushing sales department?

Nickie S Fui

I was looking for a part time job online to help out in my family. I found a recruitment ad of amazon.

It’s for brushing sales.i understand that such an industry exist but they aren’t releasing my commission nor giving me back my money.i googled the name,and it seems like the person is quite popular on scamwatcher website.my money and earnings were stuck in your platform. Your philippines company has been giving all excuses to drag and drag, and there’s is a group of people whose capital and commission were not released.we were instructed to recharge money, but it was never ending recharging of money.we all borrowed money from people around us, pawned our jewelries,and we have no more money to give.we worked for our commission.we followed your company’s instructions to borrow from loansharks and now that your company isn’t releasing any of ur money and commissions back,we are being threatened and chased by loansharks. Why would u close our account and ask us to recharge money in order to open our account again? And even tell us it’s all our fault because we run out of money?

We are entitled to withdraw our money after every task, and we will deposit again to continue. We use all our lifetime savings, a lot of us lost millions. And some, i have heard, were hurt by loansharks, and some even lead to death of family members because they were supposed to be working extra to help their family’s medical expenses. If u still care for your reputation, reach out to us!

Give our capital and commission back!

Not because you are Amazon, then u are entitled to scam the filipino people! We are human beings too!

View

How do I get what I ordered?

Donald W Aay

It's simple.I bought a $25.00 Amazon gift card from Rite aid. I was on line one day,and Seen something I liked at Amazon.So I made a purchase.That was about 3 months ago.

Still no package. I called customer service and told the person on the other end of the phone line My issue.After about 45 minutes on the phone I thought the issue was worked out. Now I discover it has only begun.

Still waiting on my package. Pissed Consumer D.Wilson.

View

Does amazon buy from you a very large supply of unused still in the boxes osteomyelitis supplies

Kathleen L Tyx

Will amazon buy from me supplies or do I send for them to sell for me. I have a lot of supplies left that have not been used or opened and would like to sell

View

How do I get my pay method undeclined?

David B Age

I did try to purchase from Amazon $84.10 total on the weekend and the total has been declined 2x and I did not receive comments of why or where the transaction is wrong?

View

Need to cancel order is it too late.

Linda G Zaf

Is it possible to cancel an order I have made. I had a medical emergency and can not do this right now?

Placed the order on July 13 2022. Need to cancel.

View

How to start from scratch , create an account ?

Barbara A Iiv

I tried to “ create an account “ with Amazon shopping — it came up, that this email was already “ established with an account “- ????? — I don’t remember “ ever “ creating an Amazon account —— “ If “ you see that there is an account already created , “ with this email above “- Please , go and delete it.

So. I can create.

NEW account , and password — just tell me how to proceed with it —- I DO.NOT USE a CELL PHONE — and I prefer contact. “ only “ through my email

Member

Rebecca W Dqd

How do I cancel my membership. I dont want to pay for this.

Is it a free service? Or wombat do I need to do

How to cancel the A-Z

Helen K Rrx

please kindly tell me how to cancel the A-Z, my customer does not know how to cancel the AZ, im one of your sellers, i also dont know how to withdraw the A-Z claim. Please help me out. Thank you

View

waiting on my swimming pool

Bonita G Tut

MY NAME'S BONITA GEORGE MY ADDRESS IS 2305 MASON ST... 31206 I HAD MY ODER NUMBER IS 1026 I'VE NOT YET RECEIVED MY SWIMMING POOL 30 X12 I PAY 70.00 FOR IT MY 478 324_****

View

WHY WAS THE ORDER NOT PLACED UNDER PAYMENT PLAN?

Linda A Scd

I HAVE PAID FOR AN ORDER AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UNDER PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT. THE FIRST PAYMENT HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF MY CHECKING ALONG WITH A COMPLETE PAYMENT FOR THE ORDER PAID TO AMAZON.

Can we resolve this?

Janice B Ndj

I received my item and some of the parts are missing. Like TWEEZERS, PENCIL,20 PYROGRAPHY TIPS,THE 2 STENCIL BOARDS FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS.

I DONT WANT A REFUNDJUST MY PARTS AND SOME EXTRA PYROGRAPHY TIPS FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. THANK YOU Please text me your answer

View

Where is book ordered on May 26th!!

Felice L

A book by SUMAG HEAD TRICKS was ordered on May 26th not delivered until June 22nd'!! Called 3 times NO ONE knows where booknis but u TOOK THE MONEY!! NO PROBLEM

View

I have been locked out of my account because I do not have a smart phone

Anne Maria H

After a while, I tried to get into my account and the verification link was sent to my phone (which does not link to internet). I have earlier changed this with lots of trouble wth Customer Service this so that all verification attempts should be sent to my e-mail.

But you have re-changed it again, with said results. Please change the verification link to be sent to my e-mail (or possibly directly by making a phone call, but no links to the phone!).

If you need more info, call me (00 358 4* ***3290) or send me a phone number to call. Yours, Anne Maria Holli

View

My email using by some other persons

Ashok A Jpf

I'm trying to sign in with my email but linked phone number is different.later i tried to change password by email still it's not changing.

Questions 1396