Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

complaint

i have ordered 2 phone covers from amazon today i received my order but the is when i open my package i am shock to see that my package is empty tell me what to do by mail please replay fast?

BigPig

I worked at amazon in the warehouse and they don’t car about your packages they throw your packages and if a package rips they don’t care . Call Lorenzo 1-202 930-0647

Show

I was noticing you offered a $25 gift card for signing up a new customer or friend can you please send me the details so I can sign up a friend thank you

ACCOUNT DELETED AND NO RECORD OF PAYMENTS

HOW CAN A LARGE COMPANY DELETE A PERSONS ACCOUNT AND HAVE NO WAY TO LOOK FIND IT. *** THEY HAVE ALL MY INFOR

Show

A Product was damanged when i received it!!

I placed an order on August 12 and received it on august 14 2018 my order no is Order # 111-7862964-1965026 two bottles were soaked through the packaging and spilled half out and the tops were gone. I should be refunded the this damaged!! I am totally upset!

Fake letter

Mam I got a call letter from amazon I'm not sure that is it true or fake on 22nd I got letter they are asking to pay 1550 for dress code please help me by giving confirmation

Amazon technical support