Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

When I'll get my refund .

I have ordered a pair of puma incite fs women running shoe but size was big so I refund it to Amazon. After few days i did not get refund and tried calling Amazon customer care but they did not respond in a proper way .

It is amount 2249 Indian rupees .

I want my refund asap and inform Amazon higher level authority to take action against the customer care executives . Otherwise I'll go to higher level .

2 answers
Ann McDonald
According to the Amazon refund policy, it may take up to 25 days for your item to be back to Amazon. After they receive your return, they will automatically issue the refund.
@Ann McDonald Please stop all sell from this email norrisself0@gmail.com the account number 2249 so please with all sell from this email list .. stop all... think you very much and have a nice day God bless
View more answers (1)

Amazon customer care number (9934936992)?

by Noemie

Amazon customer care number (9934936992)?

View

I was shiped the wrong order

by Nickoli

I ordered a set of six sheet set and received a set of four the order number is 112-70530010-9359450 I like the sheets but I need them at this time how do we resolve this

by Aneesh

I was noticing you offered a $25 gift card for signing up a new customer or friend can you please send me the details so I can sign up a friend thank you

ACCOUNT DELETED AND NO RECORD OF PAYMENTS

by Cala

HOW CAN A LARGE COMPANY DELETE A PERSONS ACCOUNT AND HAVE NO WAY TO LOOK FIND IT. *** THEY HAVE ALL MY INFOR

View

Order for Impacterra QLGL217327865 Glenwood Swivel Stool with Arms, 26" Counter Height, Feher Black/Leather Black

by Avinash

I ordered two Impacterra QLGL217327865 Glenwood Swivel Stool with Arms, 26" Counter Height, Feher Black/Leather Black from Amazon.com and only received one. The order for the second stool was cancelled because they said it was no longer available.

One stool does me no good, so I need to ask if a second one can be supplied or if I will need to return the one that you already sent me??? Please call me so we can discuss my problem.

View

A Product was damanged when i received it!!

by Elice

I placed an order on August 12 and received it on august 14 2018 my order no is Order # 111-7862964-1965026 two bottles were soaked through the packaging and spilled half out and the tops were gone. I should be refunded the this damaged!! I am totally upset!

Impacterra Qri Stools

by Bridget

I have seen your Impacterra Stool on Amazon. I am interested in the 26" height in the light gray fabric with the distressed wood which Amazon only shows in the 30".

Is this available somewhere in the 26" height? Also how much assembly is needed when they arrive?

Fake letter

by Dayten

Mam I got a call letter from amazon I'm not sure that is it true or fake on 22nd I got letter they are asking to pay 1550 for dress code please help me by giving confirmation

complaint

i have ordered 2 phone covers from amazon today i received my order but the is when i open my package i am shock to see that my package is empty tell me what to do by mail please replay fast?

1 answer
Steve B
I worked at amazon in the warehouse and they don’t car about your packages they throw your packages and if a package rips they don’t care . Call Lorenzo 1-202 930-0647

Amazon technical support