Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

When I'll get my refund .

I have ordered a pair of puma incite fs women running shoe but size was big so I refund it to Amazon. After few days i did not get refund and tried calling Amazon customer care but they did not respond in a proper way .

It is amount 2249 Indian rupees .

I want my refund asap and inform Amazon higher level authority to take action against the customer care executives . Otherwise I'll go to higher level .

7 answers
#2019970
Don't have customer care number I am try to get my account when able to get back on my amazon account
#1983457
Dear sir i have purchase Joyride F White Sports He came in the parcel already dirty torn and worn. .i return your item and give me refund
#1919985
Dear sir we have purchase one iteam Iteam name balt Order I'd sa-1024-l-9 Ship to -AWB247214****61 Vilas yadav Dahod I return your item and give me refund
If they need any more information on my billing address is different from my shipping address please give me a call
I am upset is missing on my stove of solar moon the box is damage what happened to my six products of my Sailor moon miss I Pay for everything
According to the Amazon refund policy, it may take up to 25 days for your item to be back to Amazon. After they receive your return, they will automatically issue the refund.
@Ann McDonald Please stop all sell from this email norrisself0@***.com the account number 2249 so please with all sell from this email list .. stop all... think you very much and have a nice day God bless
View more answers (6)
Advertisements

Update my information

by Patrick T Lbg

I forgot my password and the number associated with my account is no longer valid so i am having a hard time logging in my account.

View

My question is can I cancel the 68 84 transaction from PayPal card and be refunded

by Joey K Zbs

Trying to get 6 8 84 refund it back to my PayPal card because it goes to my light bill and I didn't mean for a transaction to go through111222****22222****

View

,Order no 403-417****-640**** date 21.10.21.Plz give me Amazon acc holder name ??

by Shukla G Qny

Dear sir With due to respect i want day thataccount detail. Order no 403-417****-640**** date 21.10.21.

View

I want to turn someone in for return fraud

by Karen M Tnt

I just was informed that An Amazon customer is committing fraud through returns to Amazon. He orders a high or an expensive item and then he sends it back in that same box but with a item that he has purchased like at Goodwill a second hand place or he's gotten free from somebody. Perfect example is he purchased an air fryer the quite expensive one and then he returned that item with a much cheaper air fryer and got his money back and he kept the brand new one that he purchased from Amazon and that's just one of many many he has been doing this to my understanding for years.

Dextop login problem

by Sajjad A Eqn

Hi I'm getting problem to login in my laptop Please resolve the problem thank you My ID worldconnectfor@***.com

View

I need help finding a Replacement Part: Dometic RM2863 RV Refrigerator Door Shelves 17 7/8 or 18” wide. 1-3 units

by Patrick F Nhd

I want back a refund

by Lateka C

My daughter accidentally purchased games on her Amazon Fire tablet and card was joined to the account.

Lable

by Ren H Grr

I need lable sent to my email for return nothing working..please send to my email nevadaren11@***.com Thank you Ren

faulty mixer

by Viral P Hha

Mixer grinder totally faulted, no any jar usable totally lier advertisement of ur company about mixer grinder, kindly give return of my money I don't want any exchange offer please it's totally irritated, early carry ur faulty product nd return our payment

How can I get my refund

by Ketan T Hua

Hello Team, Last night I made a egift to a wrong address. I want to return that , what is the procedure.

View

How do I get my money back

by Briea B

First my package got delayed now it's saying delivered and it's been 2 days and I still don't know where my package is

View

Didn't received my order yet ...even after the delivery date

by Sivasankari S

I have ordered some books on 9th October....the delivery date was 19th October but ...it's been 2 days after the delivery date still I didn't get my orders

View

The money was taken from my account for some plug in the lights for my house and I haven’t gotten them

by Crystal P Tih

I ordered some like that plug-in to my wall and I haven’t gotten them yet the money was taken out of my bank account

View

I want my refund for the O2 Sensor back on my debit card not on the Amazon gift card

by Judy D Pyz

I want my refund money off of the O2 Sensor I bought put back on my Debit card not on a gift card. Ok

View

Can I earn from marketing Amazon Logo in my region?

by Philip M Vqx

Can I get myself started by eating some funds for my living through marketing and advertising the Amazon logo brands in my country through t-shirts shopping bags plus other souvenirs? I am very good at creating designs graphic designing but am asking for an opportunity to get started? I am working on a brand product called "Boina Tuna Amazon" meaning "Thank You Amazon" Need your advice and support on this idea of mine so that more and more Papua New Guinea a will use Amazon.

View

How can I apply for a distribution center in Papua New Guinea?

by Philip M Vqx

How can I apply for a distribution center in Papua New Guinea? I have this dream and vision to own the largest distribution center in my region? It's possible so I ask for any advice or ways to get started.

I order INDIKONB 2 items but I get only one

by xiaoning X

I order INDIKONB toys for kids the quantity is 2 number but I get only one the order number is 408-731****-997**** and delivery address is No 11205 lake side habitat Prestige gunjur sarjapore road Bangalore Karnataka India 560087 Hand phone +917022****64

View

How can I get someone to come from custom decor?

I have bought a table and 4 chairs from custom decor to come and install it. Can you please tell me when the person will come to install it?

1 answer
#2081749
Ya I've never ever order anything from you and don't care to and anything that's in my name Im going to sue the company never ordered anything and don't care to don't like this company
View

I haven't gotten my order

by Janet G Uif

I made my order and I still haven't got it I don't know if it needs I put the address on there I don't know if what's happening

Questions 395