Verified Reviewer

If you're going to ship an item through the United States postal service you should really let that be known when the order is being placed... This is the 3rd late delivery this week.

I lost out on a total of $100,000.00 in investment partners and had to shut down my new business. Leaving me in debt $50,000.00 because twice I had to cancel product displays and my investment partners no longer have faith that I can deliver "on time". I called today to ask why I got a notification that my item is running late when I received a notification this morning that it was out for delivery. I was told that it was because the USPS hadn't received the item yet....

???? Then I was told that I NEVER received the "out for delivery" notification! She basically called me a lair. She never really answered any of my questions.

Just kept repeating herself. I'm ready to cancel my prime membership along with audible and return all recently purchased items because of the way I was treated by the customer service agent I spoke to!

User's recommendation: Order from some where else if you need the item by a certain day/time.

Location: New Eagle, Pennsylvania