Verified Reviewer

4.2

Hi there, I ordered a table shuffle-board at the advertised price of $599 with 18 months interest free payments. The order was accepted and delivery date was set.

Then the delivery date got pushed back then the delivery date went to "pending" status. After waiting for a while for new delivery date, as this was Christmas gift, I finally called to inquire what was going on with my order. In short, the item was, "no longer available" and the order needed to be cancelled. I looked into ordering the item, again, right away.

They had 19 tables available right after my initial order was canceled but for a new price of $777. So I ordered the item again and it was delivered within a week.

So why wasn't my initial order honored with the sale price and told they weren't available, when clearly they're available but for a higher price. I definitely feel taken advantage of.

User's recommendation: Beware of seller.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Amazon Cons: Not honoring a sale price.

Comments