For the last few months I can guarantee 50 percent of my purchases have been delayed. I understand things happen but being a prime member I should not just keep having my dates pushed back.

I placed an order on the 6th for delivery on the 8th. Since then the expected delivery date has changed twice. Today I was told if its not here by 10 pm tonight I can cancel? What?

I am sure they believe I will be sitting on my porch tonight waiting on the arrival. One of the great perks of Prime was having a reasonable time to get my packaged delivered. Customer service is a joke. I was told there is nothing they can do because they don't work in the warehouse, but I do get free shipping.

I reminded him either he could help or he couldn't but do not sound to me as though he is selling a new membership. Maybe if they were honest when the order is placed they would not have to be doing the bait and switch

Location: Concord, North Carolina