Ordered egift card, recipient never received eGiftcard email though resent to recipient several times (by me and Amazon customer service). I spent several hours running in circles with 4 different offshore customer service reps with no success.

Was told that recipient has received the gift though the state of the transaction showed 'sent' not 'received'. Was told they could not issue a refund because it is a 3rd party service (but after researching I learned the 3rd party company (ACI Gift Cards Inc) is a Amazon owned company. I pushed for the submission of a incident ticket with the 3rd party company informing of issue and requesting a refund. I was told that this had happened, I asked that the incident ticket be emailed to me and was told that it was BUT it was not emailed to me.

This is a huge scam. I recommend that each individual on this review platform to contact amazon at 206-266-**** or contact the Washington Secretary of State and file a complaint.

ACI GIFT CARDS LLC is a business entity registered at Washington Secretary of State, with entity identifier is 60272****. The registration start date is May 11, 2007.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase gift cards using Amazon.

Location: Carrollton, Ohio