Miami Beach, Florida

June 21, 2019

We purchased the TV Wall Mount Bracket Full Motion- Fits 16”, 24” Wood Studs Articulating Swivel TV Mount for 50-90 Inch LED, LCD, OLED, Flat Screen, Plasma TVs - Weight up to 132lbs - VESA 600x400mm PERLESMITH from amazon.com and selected the Expert wall mounting installation for $99.99

June 24, 2019

An Amazon.com service tech came out to my property to install the TV Wall Mount Bracket and my television. The service tech stated he would need to charge me $350 because the Television was bigger than he expected.

The TV was 85” which this bracket was clearly made for and the installer did not have to make any special modifications.

However, he did manage to leave wires hanging and the install partially complete stating he didn’t have the appropriate wires to complete the install.

This morning in checking my previous orders though our amazon.com account I found that your company has now changed the listing online from the original 50-90 Inch bracket to 37-70 Inch bracket.

I do not believe I should be held responsible for the $250 difference that your installer charged me because I had a larger TV than he had expected. I believe this is poor business ethics on Amazon’s “professional” installation team.

Preferred solution: Refund me the $250 difference and only charge me what I was told I was going to pay up front.

Comments