Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

Update by user Nov 08, 2020

Be advised that I taken my issue with Amazon to the Department Of Justice and I received a DOJ letter dated 8/28/2020 basically stating they would write Amazon about my complaint and request a response from them. Later, I received another DOJ letter dated 9/8/2020, which included a copy of the exact same response I received from an Amazon representative stating that I was not charged for the items I had ordered. I will continue to address this issue of professional negligence and theft coming from Amazon.

Original review posted by user Aug 16, 2020

I recently purchased 12 items from Amazon (July 20th) and I have received 8 items so far. Two more items are supposedly delayed transit to my address, but the last two have not because Amazon has demanded for some reason that I update my payment option before delivery, which I have refused to do since they have taken payment for those items. I filed a Better Business Bureau complaint and Amazon responded by saying they did not charge me for the items I ordered and shortly afterwards Amazon canceled the order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Pros: Good product.

Amazon Cons: Professionally negligent, Theft.

Comments