3.7
Turnaround Time

I have been ordering for years. The first incident happened a year ago when I was not Prime.

They took 72 hours just to charge my card, let alone get it fulfilled and packed and shipped! It was blamed on me being non-Prime. In a back-and-forth lengthy email exchange, I was offered a year of Prime for Free (I have it IN WRITING). They rescinded that offer and said that the CSR was out of line and they cannot do that.

I therefore paid for the Prime. I sent a certified snail mail letter to them but received nothing in response. Currently, I made an order a week ago and my card was not charged in more than 72 hours!! This is completely unacceptable.

This time, they blamed it on my PO Box status. Someone somewhere decided to put it "on the back burner" because PO Boxes take a long time anyways, right? WRONG. I order from a place online once a week, and they charge the card **as soon as you click 'submit order' -- as it SHOULD be!** I then receive a tracking number typically within a few hours.

Amazon is so large and so big and they think we cannot do without them, and so they think they can act ***-nilly and without regulation and have draconian and illogical policies and practices without consequence! I cancelled my account and deleted all my credit cards and addresses.

It is not easy to find some of the stuff elsewhere, but I will absolutely do so from now on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Prime Membership.

I liked: Selection.

I didn't like: Customer service, Prime membership, Prime illusions, Prime misinformation, Prime bait and switch.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 12, 2016.

Comments