3.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have been ordering for years. The first incident happened a year ago when I was not Prime.

They took 72 hours just to charge my card, let alone get it fulfilled and packed and shipped! It was blamed on me being non-Prime. In a back-and-forth lengthy email exchange, I was offered a year of Prime for Free (I have it IN WRITING). They rescinded that offer and said that the CSR was out of line and they cannot do that.

I therefore paid for the Prime. I sent a certified snail mail letter to them but received nothing in response. Currently, I made an order a week ago and my card was not charged in more than 72 hours!! This is completely unacceptable.

This time, they blamed it on my PO Box status. Someone somewhere decided to put it "on the back burner" because PO Boxes take a long time anyways, right? WRONG. I order from a place online once a week, and they charge the card **as soon as you click 'submit order' -- as it SHOULD be!** I then receive a tracking number typically within a few hours.

Amazon is so large and so big and they think we cannot do without them, and so they think they can act ***-nilly and without regulation and have draconian and illogical policies and practices without consequence! I cancelled my account and deleted all my credit cards and addresses.

It is not easy to find some of the stuff elsewhere, but I will absolutely do so from now on.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $264. misterherbie is overall dissatisfied with Amazon. The most disappointing about amazon prime membership at Amazon was poor customer service, prime membership and prime illusions , but reviewer liked selection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amazon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Amazon to other companies on our site.

Comments