These are pictures of a hose reel assembled and used 1 time this month. Through Amazon from a company called IDeal under this name:
Name: Xtreme Power
Because I didn't use it right away and there is short 90 day window they want to charge me for good parts. The item is no longer available at Amazon. The parts were bad when they were shipped to me. This seems typical of companies intentionally wanting to cheat people. Amazon should take a greater interest in policing the companies they allow to sell on their site. Then Amazon brags about how much money they make. Not good.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Pressure to give up and not be treated fairly
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Xtreme Power Garden Water Hose Reel Cart
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Simple. I'm a college student. Came back for Christmas. Finally free from final exams and decided to order something off of Amazon for my brother. I ordered YuGiOh cards this..."
- "James Simao who is operating an Amazon business that charged clients $5,000 in advance for providing unique information about running a success Amazon business. Then, James expects his..."
- "Hi everyone! In the beginning of September my boyfriend pre-ordered a book from Amazon. This book was supposed to be my birthday present. Amazon sent him the tracking number and assured..."
- "I spent several thousand jobs painting my house after moving in. However, in just 6 months I had issues with nails and bumps in my drywall. I reported these defects..."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "I was staying at Suburban Lodge (Savannah, GA) for about a month. Two weeks before I left, I started having issues with my scalp- really itchy and bumps started to..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."