These are pictures of a hose reel assembled and used 1 time this month. Through Amazon from a company called IDeal under this name:
Name: Xtreme Power
Because I didn't use it right away and there is short 90 day window they want to charge me for good parts. The item is no longer available at Amazon. The parts were bad when they were shipped to me. This seems typical of companies intentionally wanting to cheat people. Amazon should take a greater interest in policing the companies they allow to sell on their site. Then Amazon brags about how much money they make. Not good.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Pressure to give up and not be treated fairly
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Xtreme Power Garden Water Hose Reel Cart
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "TO ROCKMOUNTAIN BOOKS AND AMAZON AS A SENIOR CITIZEN ON VERY LIMITED INCOME FROM NOW ON ALL OF MY CORRESPONSE WILL BE THROUGH THE AMAZON SITE. I TRIED TO SETTLE..."
- "On 11/17/2015 I ordered: Cheetos Cheese Snacks, Jumbo Puffs, 0.875 Ounce (Pack of 104) Sold by: Amazon.com LLC $26.76 Clicked on Buy it Again today (12/30/2015) and see this: Cheetos Cheese Snacks, Jumbo Puffs, 0.875..."
- " Due to publisher's mistake, book printed missing about a dozen illustrations were circulated before the problem was discovered by author who presented a perfect and complete MS..."
- "I hired Julie Murphy at to plan a destination wedding at Storybook Barn in Sough Carolina, she was fired fired the venue and never returned our deposit. She has done..."
- "During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief..."
- "I am writing because lately everytime I buy ritz crackers and opened the pkg they just fall apart lots of crumbs I am considering not purchasing them anymore as I..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."