Neeses, South Carolina
2.3

These are pictures of a hose reel assembled and used 1 time this month. Through Amazon from a company called IDeal under this name:

Name: Xtreme Power

Phone: 909-469-9600

Web: http://www.xpowerusa.com

Because I didn't use it right away and there is short 90 day window they want to charge me for good parts. The item is no longer available at Amazon. The parts were bad when they were shipped to me. This seems typical of companies intentionally wanting to cheat people. Amazon should take a greater interest in policing the companies they allow to sell on their site. Then Amazon brags about how much money they make. Not good.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of pressure to give up and not be treated fairly. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of xtreme power garden water hose reel cart and associated monetary loss in the amount of $96. Amazon needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xtreme power garden water hose reel cart in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amazon.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments