These are pictures of a hose reel assembled and used 1 time this month. Through Amazon from a company called IDeal under this name:
Name: Xtreme Power
Because I didn't use it right away and there is short 90 day window they want to charge me for good parts. The item is no longer available at Amazon. The parts were bad when they were shipped to me. This seems typical of companies intentionally wanting to cheat people. Amazon should take a greater interest in policing the companies they allow to sell on their site. Then Amazon brags about how much money they make. Not good.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Pressure to give up and not be treated fairly
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Xtreme Power Garden Water Hose Reel Cart
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was charged $99.00 for a service I DID NOT ask for nor approve. 2 days ago I came upon a Year Old charge for $99.00 for Amazon Prime...."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "Hi I have been a customer of Amazon now for six years but after a friend used my computer to have me help him with his account they have removed..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone. I returned the sandals and waiting 2..."
- "Order flowers for 11am delivery flowers never got there the first day and then was delivered a day later. Flowers looked nothing like the picture..."
- "During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief..."