Verified Reviewer

3.3

My account has been temporarily suspended several days ago due to unusual activity in the form of payment, I really do not want to have an Amazon account anymore due to the problems and barriers that have been imposed on me, however, despite the fact that I have sent the requested documentation several times, no My temporary suspension is lifted. On February 15, 2022, the Amazon Prime free trial ends and I will have to pay for its service, however it is a service I have not used because I have not been able to access my account and I cannot suspend my Amazon Prime membership, the only thing What I want is to delete my Amazon account forever and I am not going to pay for Amazon Prime because I have not been able to use it throughout the trial period and according to the legal guidelines of the US regulations, I should not pay for something that I am not using or for which I can have access.

User's recommendation: Be careful with the handling of your cards since Amazon can take it as something suspicious and suspend your account and force you to pay Amazon Prime even though you cannot even access your account.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Account.

Preferred solution: Unsuspend my account to remove it from Amazon and not pay for an Amazon Prime subscription that I couldn't use..

Amazon Pros: Lots of options, Multitudes of products.

Amazon Cons: No change in service, Account, No human to talk to, Bad customer service.

Comments