Prime membership promises 2 day delivery right? Not!...within the last 6 months we have, what customer service has described to me as "delayed" shipments.

Why pay the membership, use Prime at purchase (which usually increases the cost of an item over regular options we could have used for same shipment time), and have to wait 5 or more days to receive the overpriced Prime item?!

No apology when contacting customer service, just that the item(s) ordered were not available at a distribution center and would be "delayed". Anywhere in the US can receive a 2 day delivery of any kind...especially when we live right outside Denver.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Prime Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

nativenyer

When Amazon says "Two Day Delivery", it now means "We'll Ship the Item Two Days After Whenever the #^!% We Feel Like Fulfilling the Order."

I have had the same experience with orders taking longer to arrive than the 2-day shipping the Prime membership promotes. I have also received the same explanation of the item ordered was not available at the distribution center.

If this is the case, the item should not be advertised as “Prime”. I will not renew my Prime membership.