56 views
Verified Reviewer

I placed a prime order on the 18th and had it processed on the 19th, so it was expected to arrive on the 21st. Well, the tracking page says the package arrived at a local UPS carrier the 21st and as of the 22nd, has since been stuck on "loaded on delivery vehicle".

It's now expected to arrive on Christmas, but to my knowledge, UPS doesn't even deliver on Christmas. I just don't understand how a package could take over two business days to deliver when it's literally been sitting on the d*mn truck. Needless to say, I'm canceling my membership.

I understand that the holidays are busy, but with what a Prime membership costs, I should still get my package in 2 days. Amazon should have either used a different mail carrier to ensure a timely delivery, or at least warned me that my item would be late before I placed my purchase- which they definitely did not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Prime Membership.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Amazon Cons: Prime delivery service.

Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia