Turnaround Time

Amazon states "Guaranteed Delivery Date" at the time of checkout, and then changes the delivery date after you've already paid.Then they won't refund the portion of your Prime membership used up by the false delivery date.

Does anyone know if there is any effective way for consumers to do anything about this situation?{{REDACTED}}

Review about: Amazon Prime Membership.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Bait and switch tactics.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

h.kitchener

Amazon's "guaranteed delivery" is a scam, of course as they cannot really guarantee anything when they rely on the various delivery methods, especially the USPS.However, Amazon apparently has no real concern and does little, if anything when the "guaranteed" delivery date is missed.

FYI: you can order online goods at thousands of places that give you free delivery if you do some research.No reason to pay$99 a year for a service which fails often.

Prime 2-day shipping is a thing of the past.Prime customers should not be told they will have guaranteed delivery.

It's a joke. I was given a Prime Extension to make-up for the delay we just had but then the twit from CS cancelled our order without our authorization. Making the whole thing even worse.

So I advise not complaining about a shipping delay until you already have your purchase in your hands.I honestly think our order was cancelled out of spite bc we complained.