I placed an order on Friday..Prime said delivery Tuesday.On Tuesday night I get a text saying it is "arriving today".

Then on Wednesday morning, Wednesday night, Thursday Morning, and Thursday afternoon, I get a text saying it was "delivered". I called on Thursday to complain, and they said wait a day. This morning is Friday, so I guess I've been too patient, and decided that it was ridiculous to wait another day. It's been a full week, and tracking information shows it was in town on Monday morning.

I call and get a message that the driver says it is undeliverable as he can't find my house, which is crazy. And they couldn't answer my question about the tracking information showing it was delivered, which conflicted with the driver information saying he couldn't find my house. Its about as easy as anything and never once has there been a sorry story like that. And they are making me feel like it is my problem that the driver can't find a house that is simple to find.

This is now the second time there have been issues with their own delivery service, not UPS.The other was simply a day late.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion