I placed an order on Friday..Prime said delivery Tuesday.On Tuesday night I get a text saying it is "arriving today".

Then on Wednesday morning, Wednesday night, Thursday Morning, and Thursday afternoon, I get a text saying it was "delivered". I called on Thursday to complain, and they said wait a day. This morning is Friday, so I guess I've been too patient, and decided that it was ridiculous to wait another day. It's been a full week, and tracking information shows it was in town on Monday morning.

I call and get a message that the driver says it is undeliverable as he can't find my house, which is crazy. And they couldn't answer my question about the tracking information showing it was delivered, which conflicted with the driver information saying he couldn't find my house. Its about as easy as anything and never once has there been a sorry story like that. And they are making me feel like it is my problem that the driver can't find a house that is simple to find.

This is now the second time there have been issues with their own delivery service, not UPS.The other was simply a day late.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Incorrect item shipped - difficulty in contacting Amazon Amazon "Today I received my monthly subscription shipment which was supposed to contain 6 packages (6 in pkg) of Gevalia Caramel Macchiato K-Cups and outside of box labled as such correctly..." Read more Amazon - Very late delivery and for refund i have to wait for 1 month 2 days! Amazon "Order ID: 408-8775598-4433911 So i had purchased Men's Cotton Track Pants (Pack Of 2) ORDER NO # Order Date :6 May 408-8775598-4433911 Promised refund date: 2 June Courier: INDIAN POST,..." Read more Very disappointed in Amazon - service going downhill FAST Amazon "To anyone who has not yet signed up for or been pushed into Amazon Prime by Amazon itself, DON'T DO IT! Delivery is unreliable - over the last month more..." Read more Amazon seller DS18 Amazon "My complaint is not with amazon directly, but a seller of amazon that was really shady and dishonest. When i tried to voice my opinion, amazon would not post my..." Read more Keystone Rv - Keystone travel trailer Keystone Rv "We purchased a keystone 4150 from camping world in Akron Ohio. Paid over $42,000 for the trailer. We are having leaks already after the camper has seen weather for 11..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more