Verified Reviewer

2.9

On September 1 I made a order for apple accessories. When I receive the box around September 10 I received someone elses order (bedding and nightlight) I contacted costumer support by phone and started the return process in the app.

On the phone I was told to return the box and its contents. I did through Kohls. I received the originally ordered items. Six months later, today I received an email telling me that I would be Charged 40 dollars if the items were not returned.

I did return all the items that I originally received. The items would not have matched the items on original order because I received the wrong Items. I was told on the phone in September not to worry that the returns department would know how to handle it. It obviously was not handled correctly.

Because I am being told that you are going to charge me wrongly. You should not punish me for your employees Mistake.

I would like you not to wrongly charge me.

User's recommendation: Keep photo records of wrongly delivered goods when trying to return.

Preferred solution: Not charging my card..

Comments