I want to know.why my delivery date was changed from today to monday? I ordered these productr cause it said it would be here on sunday.

I run a tattoo buisness and when i order product from prime and im givin a delivery date i exoect it on that date. I own a tattoo shop and I ordered ink caps and stencil paper from your company. I was given a specific date that it would be delivered on, which is why I ordered it. I had a tattoo that scheduled to do on Sunday evening.

I placed my order on Thursday and was given a Sunday delivery. Sunday morning I look at my emails and find out that on the date it was to be delivered that you changed my delivery date to Monday. I called customer service to let them know that I had a tattoo tgat day and if my product didn't show up on Sunday that I wouldn't be able to keep my promise to my client. Who had scheduled months in advance.

Your customer service put me on hold while she said she spoke with the warehouse and the seller . When she got back on the phone with me she promised me that my order would be delivered between 2- 4 that day. Well my order never showed up and I lost my client due to your failure to deliver as promised. Now my client won't be back because I made a promise to him that I couldn't keep due to no delivery.

So for you to ask me if everything is okay my response would be *** no. I don't understand the udder lack of concern for your customers. Ad far as I can see all I'm doing is paying for prime membership and reviving *** service.

Your inability to fulfill your part of the obligation to deliver 13.00 worth of product cost me a 400$ tattoo and a client. Tim Byers owner / operator Valhalla inking company .

User's recommendation: Don't buy prime and expect prime service!

Location: Kissimmee, Florida