Verified Reviewer

1.4

In 2016, I had a Prime account. On this account were several movies and TV shows that my family purchased.

The email account that was used to set up the account was tied to a "Bellsouth" email that was a part of our ATT services. In 2019, ATT stopped allowing access to my Bellsouth email. I have been trying to get Amazon Prime to transfer the purchased items to my new email, and they being extremely difficult. Tonight I was told by a CSR calling himself John, that I needed to give them the last three items that I purchased through Prime in order to unlock our account.

What a load of crap! We have not purchased anything through Prime in over a year. Unlike other credible services, they do not offer a text code or security questions to aid in unlocking the account. If I can't give them the last three purchases, they get to keep us from accessing products that we have paid for, how on earth is that fair, ethical or customer centered.

We would like help in getting this matter fairly resolved which is either they transfer our purchased items to our new account, or they totally refund the price of all the movies and TV shows purchased by us, in full! Thank you!

User's recommendation: Buyer of Prime Service Beware!

Amazon Pros: Variety of items.

Amazon Cons: Poor customer problem resolution policies, Csrs are robotic and unwilling to help beyond a script.

Location: Lilburn, Georgia