2.4
Turnaround Time

Placed an order on 11/1 Using Prime and only purchasing items with 2 day delivery. Turns out it is actually 2 orders, Promised delivery date for orders was 11/3 1 Item of the 4 ordered is shipped and tracking is given and accurate, Item is delivered on time.

The other 3 items were the second order, Friday the second, the order was allegedly sent to the courier. The third passes, no updates on the orders progress. On Sunday the fourth, I got 2 updates one time stamped at 6:00 PM Saturday the other at 8 PM Saturday that the order was delayed. Order now to be delivered Nov 4 to 6.

Monday the Fifth arrives updated to being delivered tomorrow. But tracking indicates nothing has changed. Tuesday the 6th arrives no new information. At 4 PM, I call Amazon to see what they know.

Well, they know even less then I do. They have no way of finding out the status of a shipment. I am only offered a opportunity to re-order or cancel the order. Given the choice I decided to cancel.

After canceling the order I received an email from the representative stating that I must return the items or I will be charged. Now how do i return items I have never received?

Now why would anyone pay for Prime when they do not deliver on time, can not track their own packages, make you do all the work, threaten the customer.

If possible I would give Amazon 0 Zero stars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor tracking, Poor service listening skills.

Comments

FertileCarp998

#amazonispastitsprime

Customer service is limited on what they do. Some could care less about the quality of service they provide.

When we set standards of others expect to be let down because must could care less how their actions effect us. Bottom line is to make that sell...……………………..…..