Verified Reviewer

I was travelling on rt 140 in Taunton around 12:50 pm on 4/13 in an Odessey van when an amazon prime truck on opposite side looked like it was pulling out into traffic but actually cut across the highway cutting us off and we almost hit the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he pulled into Mas Gas at 240 Alfred Lloyd Blvd and was making a delivery as we followed the truck after such a dangerous move!!!!

Totally unnecessary and dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of getting into a confrontation at the gas station I am sending this complaint and hope you can track the driver by the time and place of delivery!!!

We were in a VAN!!! large enough to be SEEN!!!

I but a lot from frm Amazon and I am very angry one of your drivers almost caused an accident when there was no need if he just waited for us to pass!!!!

Cecelia Riveras

95 Brushwood Dr

Taunton, ma 02780

508 341 ****

He got out of the truck and just ignored us and went into the gas station!!!!

I am really angry about this dangerous driving and I am reporting it and hope it will be dealt with.

Sincerely,

Cecelia Riveras

User's recommendation: Watch out for PRIME TRUCKS!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Taunton, Massachusetts