Verified Reviewer

Don't ever ask for a supervisor because you want get one. They will leave the phone and say they are going to get one.

You stay on the phone waiting. Then they comeback to the phone and tell you they couldn't find one. This happens 100% of the time. Ask them there name and if you asked for a supervisor I prom>se you will not a name they say they are not allowed to give that info.

I have a serious problem with Amazon right now and can't talk to no one from there. I need to talk to someone in authority. As long as you buy. That's all it seems to care about.

I am very upset. I have cancer and high blood pressure. I don't need any of the stress that I have been put through. However I the one that bought from them.

I got 5 orders that I am waiting on. Then It will be THE END OF ME BUYING FROM AMAZO

Location: Atlanta, Georgia