Verified Reviewer

I purchased a headphone. In the billing address my father name was mentioned.

So that headphone invoice had came with my father name. My company was going to reimburse the money for the same. For this I wanted to have an invoice with my name. The support guy Deepak, told me he will help you on this.

He told me to update the billing address and download the invoice. I did the same and it was not updated. Again and again he said the same thing. After wasting my time finally he said, this time you cant update.

From next time you need to take care of this. This thing he could have told me in the beginning. He wasted my time. I spoke to him for 30mins.

He do not understand customer requirements and needs. Without saying sorry he started telling me why do you want to update your name. The account is with my name, I am purchasing something using my credit card. How can he tell such thing after wasting so much of time?

Unprofessional Behavior !!! I am not going to purchase anything from amazon. If we face some issue the customer service will not be able to help us.

I didnt expected this from amazon. Sad !!

Preferred solution: Apology.