My package was delivered to a neighbors residence and I had to knock on doors to see who may have received the package. When I contacted customer service they offered me $5 credit which was a joke.

I asked if that is all I was valued at as a customer and then they offered $10. I still was not happy and asked for a supervisor. I was put on hold for 10 min then the rep came back in the line and said she could offer a $20 credit. I accepted this because I was frustrated.

When I opened the Amazon app I was only given a $10 credit. I can see that Amazon does not value me as a consumer and I will think twice before I purchase anything from Amazon in the future. Since my package was delivered to the wrong address and Amazon had the correct address on the package I should not have had to pay for the product period. I was being honest and told Amazon I found the package at a neighbors residence and technically since I did not receive the page delivered from Amazon I should have not had to pay for the product.

This is an example of what happens when a company gets too big too fast. They lose sight in the most important thing of there business and that is the customer.

User's recommendation: I would not recommend.

Comments