Verified Reviewer

2.3

I wanted to cancel an order that had not yet been shipped, in fact it wasnt going to be shipped for several days. I do a chat and the agent says they cant cancel as it has entered the advanced shipping stage.

But its not actually being shipped for days. Still cant cancel it though. I ask for a definition of that term. He just keeps repeating it over and over.

So then he passes me off to phone call. This agent tells me same thing. I say its BS and I want a definition of what that means. She says you used a swear word so Im hanging up and she did.

BS is a standard word used on tv pretty regularly but it hurt her overseas sensitivities I guess. Anyway, amazon customer service is pure garbage. They are an off-shore contractor who go off a script and know nothing and can help with nothing.

Amazon has quite the racket going. You better be very sure you want what you order cuz good luck cancelling without a MAJOR hassle.

User's recommendation: Don’t use Amazon. There are alternatives.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Amazon Cons: Customer service is god awful.

Comments