Verified Reviewer

Since my last email I have managed to find evidence of my purchase, however there is no option to cancel the order. All I can do is 'add to cart again' which I am obviously not going to do because I have already paid for these items.

I would like to formally ask you to cancel my order and refund me the amount of $219.91 it is obviously too hard for this order to be shipped and due to the massive amount of issues this has caused me I no longer want these items.

Again, I would formally cancel the order on my account - but it doesn't give me the option so can you please just refund me the money.

See screenshot below of 'cancelled order' that I did not cancel it was cancelled on your side.

It gives you the option to order items again but not re-instate the order.

To clarify I would like to cancel this order (which you have done) and be refunded the money.

Amy Robertson

Digital Content Producer | Social Media COVID-19 Support 0437 74* *** | amy.robertson@***.vic.gov.au

Communications and Media

Department of Health and Human Services | 50 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC 3000

Email the whole team: socialmedia@***.vic.gov.au + video@***.vic.gov.au

From: Amy Robertson (Health)

Sent: Wednesday, 17 February 2021 9:06 AM

To: cs-reply@***.com

Subject: Please re-instate order Order Number #112-329****-835**** unable to do so from my account

Hi,

I have updated my password and finally got into my account however there is no record of my purchase 16th Jan, so I cannot 'reinstate' the order to be shipped.

Can you please re-instate the order and have it shipped on your side, obviously the account in not capable of doing that.

This request has gone back and forth and I am very frustrated with its progress.

I have given all the information asked for and login in countless times to try and take the hold of my account so that my order can be processed.

Here is the information about my order again (I would happily do this on my account but my account shows no purchases in the last 3 months or within 2021 which is inaccurate. (see screenshot below)

Here is the confirmation of my order placed 16th Jan as confirmed by Amazon through email

Please can someone take this order off hold and process it for shipping on your end.

User's recommendation: Don't use this service, customer service is non-existent.

Amazon Cons: Contact is next to impossible.

Comments