I purchased 2 gift cards and have the receipts..I have several text messages to check my amazon account and when I do they keep asking me to resubmit my proof and I've done it at least 10x this month. Last month had the same issues but with the bank card submitted all the proof over and over Called customer service several times and they keep telling me to wait I still have yet to purchase my items and I didn't have a problem the first time a couple months ago it's not fraud I keep resubmitting the proof I don't what to do they said my gift cards are locked and they closed my account I'm ready to contact consumer affairs bbb and make a police report this is so frustrating I have the proof of everything.

Please Think Twice before Purchase because customer service is no help you can't speak to management and the email proof of gift card is repetitive inconvenient for being such a well know known huge company they should definitely have management get involved and on the phone as of right know My items can't be shipped my account was closed my gift cards are locked and they don't want to help me so 300 is on hold for no reason and I keep getting told to wait 24hrs I've been trying to purchase my items for almost 2 months!! I'm going to report them!AND THEY STILL DON'T WANT TO TAKE LIABILITY IVE SPENT AN EXTREME AMOUNT OF MONEY WITH AMAZON!!NEVER AGAIN!!

User's recommendation: THEY'RE LUCKY I HAVE TO EVEN PUT A DANG STAR SMHPlease Think Twice before Purchase because customer service is no help you can't speak to management and the email proof of gift card is repetitive inconvenient for being such a well know known huge company they should definitely have management get involved and on the phone as of right know my items can't be shipped my account was closed my gift cards are locked and they don't want to help me so 300 is on hold for no reason and I keep getting told to wait 24hrs I've been trying to purchase my items for almost 2 months.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Cons: Wont take liability or fix my problems with all the proof i have, Every order has errors, Insulting treatment, Dont appreciate their customers, Customer service is useless.

Comments