It is NOT your companies place to play politics. Your coordination with big tech is an absolutely disgusting move and I hope that the millions who used Parler WILL NOT use your service any longer.

I will do all I can to make sure of it. Its a sad day when big companies like yourself help to silence fellow Americans

User's recommendation: Do not support a business that seeks to suppress the American voice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Get your heads out of your ***.

Amazon Cons: Seek to quiet americans with a voice.

Comments

#1975504

I have canceled my Amazon prime and I plan never to purchase another item from Amazon! Good for you!!!

#1998015
@PissedConsumer1975504

And yet they’re still open and thriving. I thought for sure they would close down once you and your right wing nut horde left. No I didn’t, You losers don’t matter.

#1975494

NO different in Canada

#1971881

Yawnnnnnnnn

#1971773

"companies " It's company's you slab and yes it is their place to determine who does what on their platform. Parler agreed to the Terms of Service when signing up and violated them.

It's that simple... It's funny you slabs love socialism when it comes to getting what you want.

You want private means of production(a platform) to be allocated for public (parler) use.. Loser....