Show reviews that mention
order account customer service customer service money card refund item delivery
Filter review

Bad amazon

At Christmas, amazon is working overtime. Things are smooth and early but never late or damaged. Every other time of the year, service to customers suffers. They seem to think no one else is noticing that they can claim to offer great service all year round when people think their experience so close to Christmas went well. Giving me my money back is not a great solution, when you have waited 6 weeks to receive an item that never came and was never going to arrive. Making someone whole is what keeps them from court but it's not what makes them come back for another try. Amazon is horrendous, I will never be the loyal customer I once was.

I'm guessing you live on a secluded island in the middle of nowhere? Because I order from here about 20 times a year, including Christmas and the off-season, and I've never had a single issue.

ID
York, Pennsylvania
Cons
  • Money exchange is a contract
  • No consequences for sellers
  • Negative feedback not excepted
Reason of review
Item never arrived, after waiting 6 weeks
Loss
Preferred solution
An apology for 3 months of 1 horrendous experience after another. My money had to be refunded for almost every purchase made after Christmas. Pathetic!

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection