State: Pennsylvania Product: Amazon Membership Clear all filters (1 of 44 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Amazon in Gibsonia, Pennsylvania - No Post Sale Protection or Support

I recently purchased Eheim filter which proved to be defective but I did not discover this until more than 30 days after the purchase. I found the problem when I opened the box which I discovered had already been opened and re-taped shut. After 30 days, Amazon will not acknowledge any issues related to the purchase and the vendor Fat Happy Pets of Nevada does not have any means for making phone contact. Emails to sales are ignored. I have been a major customer of Amazon. I would estimate more than five figures for purchases of products via Prime. I was extremely unhappy that I could contact Amazon to get help. They only allow for contact when it is to their benefit. Provisions making contact for situations where negative outcomes may occur for them do not exist. Needless to say canceled my Primer Membership and I will avoid using Amazon in the future. I find it hard to believe that a "Frequent Flyer" such as myself would get such shabby treatment. When you combine this with the fact that Amazon can be an expensive way to buy things, dumping the Prime membership is probably a less expensive outcome for me. My $261 loss will be offset by making more economic purchases from vendors that have post sale support.
Review