55 views
Verified Reviewer

1.9

I have been complaining to Amazon customer service for MONTHS that our area is being discriminated against because its somewhat rural (literally 1/2 hour from the Albany International Airport NY). We do live on a dirt road and this seems to be the problem.

I have taken pictures as proof that our area is receiving less than promised prime delivery. My daughter lives 15 minutes from us (closer to Albany) and if I put her address in she will receive the same package 2-3 days earlier than I will!! All packages come from the same warehouse for our area and ship out from the same carriers yet my town is being pushed to the bottom of the delivery bucket!! This is completely unacceptable since I am expected to pay the same price for my prime membership as someone who lives in a large city.

That is discriminatory practice and unconscionable. I have attached 3 photos of proof that this practice is happening.

Photos were taken on June 15th. Delivery for the same item to 3 different addresses.

User's recommendation: Make your dissatisfaction known. Look for alternative items not on Amazon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Fulfill the promise of prime delivery to ALL customers without discrimination of location. .

Amazon Pros: Prices are good.

Amazon Cons: Worst customer service ever, Bad service at all, Terrible discrimination against non city locations.

Comments

You sound like a selfish crazy person.

@PissedConsumer1890047

I’m not sure how I’m being selfish expecting the same delivery for the prime membership that I pay the same amount for?!!