Maple Valley, Washington

I ordered an item from Amazon based about 10 miles away. Paid $11.49 for 2 day shipping. Promised on Thursday by 9pm . This was long before the midnight cutoff for the date promised. So they shipped it with some lame shipping company and could track the progress online.out for delivery twice about an hour apart THEN WAITED ALL DAY NO SHOW! Can follow his route he was home sipping beer at 7PM with 46 packages left. Then I get an email saying Sorry its late! Maybe tomorrow or the next day! FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL!!!!

DON"T BUY FROM THEM THEY ARE A RIP OFF!

I PAID FOR 2 DAY SHIPPING NOT SOME LAME DELIVERY COMPANY!

THIS IS ALL ON YOU AMAZON ITS YOUR SHIPPING COMPANY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

FertileCarp998

Yup I've seen this loads. The drivers just disappear off their routes or insert non existent route changes and extra stops when really they are just putting their feet up. It is fraud on amazon's part, no question imo

FertileCarp998

I have Prime and on virtually every purchase I'm shown next day delivery at the point of payment which changes afterwards to two day delivery. Amazon is a complete fraud.

sandralynndavis
@FertileCarp998

Prime shipping has ALWAYS been two days.